Experience Memphis Gardens
May 19 – June 30, 2024
Experience Memphis Gardens immerses gardeners, farmers, and lovers of green in a feast of botanical brilliance!
It celebrates 250+ imaginative, private gardens as well as public spaces. Tour an aquaponics farm, a cut flower farm, a hemp farm, and edible farms all across the Greater Memphis area. You’ll discover serene gems, quirky personal gardens, upcoming garden trends, and sustainable ideas.
The gardens will be open Thursdays – Sundays. Sample different gardens, in different neighborhoods on different weeks. Discover magical gardens and garden businesses throughout greater Memphis!
Get your Experience Memphis Gardens passport to experience hundreds of gardens during this inaugural six-week Garden Extravaganza. That includes our signature event, the Cooper-Young Garden Walk, which has grown to be the largest in the South, and all the other neighborhood gardens on tour. Thank you for your support making Memphis a premier garden tourist destination!
- Schedule of Gardens On Tour: Day, Date, Time, Neighborhood, Number of Gardens to View
- Sa—May 18, 9-4 pm—Cooper-Young (100 gardens, speakers, vendors, music, shuttle)
- Su—May 19, 9-4 pm—Cooper-Young (100 gardens, speakers, vendors, music, shuttle)
- Th—May 23, 11-3 pm, Oakhaven, Ounce of Hope Tour, Free with garden walk ticket
- Fr—May 24, 10-3 pm, Somerville, Fayette Academy, “Mary Margaret School Garden”
- Sa—May 25, 10-3 pm, East Memphis, (7 gardens)
- Su—May 26, 10-3 pm, Berclair + High Point Area, (3 gardens)
- Th—June 6, anytime, Downtown, Martin Luther King Reflections Park, (1 garden)
- Fr—June 7, Flicker Street Art District, Urban Earth Gardens, Nursery, + Market, Open House 4 -7 pm
- Sa—June 8, 10-3 pm, Germantown, The Memphis Area Master Gardeners “Through the Garden Gates” Tour, is free, but donations are encouraged. (5 gardens)
- Su—June 9, 10-3 pm, Evergreen + Washington Bottoms Area, (13 gardens)
- Th—June 13, 5:30-9 pm, (Buntyn, Cooper-Young, High Point Terrace, MOONLIGHT MAGIC TOUR,(3 gardens)
- Fr—June 14, 9-3 pm, Frayser, (4 gardens)
- Sa—June 15, 10-3 pm, Fox Meadows, (16 gardens)
- Su-June 16, 10-3 pm, Buntyn, East End, Tucker-Jefferson, (9 gardens)
- Th—June 20, 10-3 pm, Douglas, (3 gardens)
- Fr—June 21, 9-5 pm, Midtown, Nurture Your Nurseries, (2 nurseries)
- Sa—June 22, 10-3pm, Bartlett, (15 gardens )
- Su—June 23, Father’s Day–spend time with your father.
- Th—June 27, 10-3pm, Binghampton + Washington Bottoms, Sacred Heart Community Garden + Carpenter Art Garden, (5 gardens and produce for sale)
- Fr—June 28, 10-3 pm, Annesdale-Snowden, (2 gardens)
- Sa—June 29, 10-3 pm, Bartlett + Raleigh, (6 gardens)
- Su—June 30, 10-3 pm, East Memphis, Collierville, Cordova, Germantown, (7 gardens)
Thank you for your purchase.
- You can also pick up a PAPER MAP at will call, either May 18-19, 2024, at the GAZEBO, at the corner of Cooper St. and Young Avenue, in the historic Cooper-Young Neighborhood, Memphis, TN.
- Look for Bluff City Coffee on 1 corner, Cafe Ole’ on another, Margueritas’, and Mulan Restaurant on the other two corners.
- There is street parking throughout the whole neighborhood.
- See you there. Thank you.
- You can call/text Kim at 901-299-5887, if you have questions.
Questions or suggestions
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!